FEELS LIKE A BAD IDEA


In FRANK, INCENSE AND MURIEL, first book of the Muriel Reeves Mysteries, Muriel is reluctant to join the search for a missing woman, but when she learns a close friend has asked for her help her resolve to stay clear of Frankie begins to waiver.


"What do you want me to do?”

“Watch Frankie. Keep me informed of everything he does.”

For the second time today I had a bad feeling about this, but I did my best to sweep it aside. The truth is I always have a bad feeling when it comes to Frankie. Odds are, Jack does, too. Why else would he ask me to get involved?


Check out Suspenseful Seven Sentence Sunday's site to view the complete list of participating mystery and romantic suspense authors. They're waiting for you to drop by!

Happy Sunday reading!

3 comments:

The Sweater Curse said...

Having tons of fun reading all these sentences, Anne!

Grapeshot/Odette said...

Bad feelings and bad ideas = good fiction.

Anne K. Albert said...

Thanks so much, ladies!