Shameless Sunday Self Promotion

It's hard to believe we've reached then end of March 2011 so soon, not that I'm complaining. I'm more than ready for spring.

That also means Christmas is just around the corner...which coincidentally is when FRANK, INCENSE AND MURIEL, the first book of the Muriel Reeves Mysteries, takes place.

Sundays are usually reserved for seven suspenseful sentence excerpts from one of my books.

Today, just because I can, ;-) I'm posting seven sentences by Diana Coyle, reviewer with Night Owl Reviews. She gave FRANK, INCENSE AND MURIEL a five star rating, as well as a Reviewer's Top Pick Award.

"Ms. Albert has a way of telling a story that pulls you in from the very first sentence and holds your attention to the very last line.

Her voice is melodic and her writing style is refreshing.

This author knows how to entertain her readers and keeps them wanting to turn the page to see what happens next.

If you're looking for a story with a little bit of humor, a whole lot of suspense and plenty of insanity, then you've found the perfect story.

I'm highly recommending this story to other readers and I'm definitely adding this book to my library.

You won't be disappointed buying this book or others penned by this author.

Great job, Ms. Albert!"

Pretty cool, huh?! Nothing gives a writer greater satisfaction than praise from a happy reader. I'm very proud of FRANK, INCENSE AND MURIEL. It's currently available in e-book format with the print version hitting the shelves July 2011.

Visit SUSPENSEFUL SEVEN SENTENCE SUNDAY for a complete list of participating mystery and romantic suspense authors. Oh, and happy reading!

* * *

1 comment:

hotcha12 said...

WOW BETTY IT DOES SOUND VERA GOOD!!

LINDA B