SheWrites.com Blogger Ball Redux

Welcome to the SheWrites Blogger Ball Redux.

Make yourself comfy. Coffee's on and bottomless. Help yourself to some muffins. I guarantte they're your absolute all-time favorites, AND they're warm out of the oven. I've also reserved my coziest armchair just for you. So sit back, kick off your shoes, relax, browse around my site, and stay as long as you like.  

Kudos to Meg Waite Clayton for organizing this super SheWrites event.
 
When you're ready to move on, click HERE for the complete list of SheWriters Blogger Ball Redux bloggers.

BTW, I hope you'll return soon!

3 comments:

Meg Waite Clayton said...

yum. I love muffins! And also love your "Life is Funny" avatar and the writing tip pof the day

Anne K. Albert said...

Thanks so much, Meg, for dropping by! Much obliged. :)

Robyn said...

Muffins look delicious. I love the seven sentences meme. Very tantalizing.