Dragonfly on the Wall

Today is day 13 of the Mystery We Write Blog Tour. Maybe it’s the number (although I don’t believe the number thirteen is bad luck), but I wish I could take back a word I used on Jinx Schwartz’s blog.

When she asked me to describe my writing process I said, “Writing for me is akin to being a fly on the wall.”

A fly? Seriously? What was I thinking? Flies are disgusting creatures. They’re pests that can carry diseases.

What I should have said was, “Writing for me is akin to being a dragonfly on the wall.”

They’re beautiful. They don’t spread disease. Take a look.  



To read the entire interview hop over to Jinx Schwartz’s blog. And when you get to the word 'fly', please substitute 'dragonfly'!

Leave a comment (either here or on her blog) and you will be eligible to win one of three e-copies of Frank, Incense and Muriel, the first book of my Muriel Reeves Mysteries. The winners will be announced December 9.

Good luck in the draw and happy reading!


* * *


No comments: